A 2-7/8” frame gives Simonton Impressions® 7300 Narrow Frame garden windows a contemporary, streamlined design that complements more contemporary homes. Narrow Frame garden windows also showcase innovative design features that will provide energy savings and excellent all-weather performance.
Simonton Manufactured Windows and Doors
All Simonton manufactured windows and doors are tested to meet AAMA/NWDA 101/I.S.2-97 for structural issues and NFRC 100 and NFRC 200 for thermal concerns. (AAMA=American Architectural Manufacturers Association; NWDA=National Window Door Association; NFRC=National Fenestration Rating Council)
Our windows feature a traditional frame design that compliments classic architecture. Offering energy efficiency that far outperforms ENERGY STAR® standards, helping you reduce heating and cooling bills. Our available styling options will make your home stand out with a wide selection of colors, hardware finishes, and decorative glass and grid designs.
Note* – All features and options not available on all styles
No matter where you live, Simonton windows and doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for any region of the country. Helping reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet the guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
Thanks to AAMA Gold Certification, you can be sure Simonton windows and doors meet the highest performance standards for air and water infiltration resistance, structural integrity and forced entrys.
- Vinyl is one of the least conductive materials available to help maintain consistent temperatures in your home
- Reduce temperature transfer to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable all year long
- 3/4” insulating glass unit set deep into the sash reduces temperature transfer and condensation
- Reduce the transfer of heat and flexes with temperature fluctuations to maintain an effective seal
- Designed to lift, slide or crank with minimal effort
- Grids between-the-glass provide a smooth easy to clean glass surface
- Vinyl construction will never require sanding, painting and scraping
A Breath of Fresh Air
- Rollformed screen frame
- Full screen or half screen
- Fiberglass mesh screen is crease resistant and durable
Built to Weather Life
- Fusion-welded construction provides durability and weather-resistance
- Multiple points of weatherstripping inhibit wind and rain penetration
Beauty that Endures
- The sleek, contoured exterior will beautifully complement your home’s architecture
- Premium vinyl will retain its beauty for years with virtually no maintenance
- Color-matched hardware blends seamlessly with the window
Casement Nesting Hardware
- Features a crank that folds down and nests into the base to virtually disappears when not in use.
- Provides a streamlined look and unobstructed view
Stainless Steel Hardware Package
- Stainless steel hardware is durable and resists the long-term, corrosive effects of sea spray and excessive exposure to moisture in wet climates.
- Includes the Casement Nesting Handle
Colorful options. Unforgettable style.
Choose from a wide selection of color, grid and style options to accomplish the look you want. Standard vinyl colors are molded throughout the vinyl for long-lasting beauty. You can select from exterior colors, woodgrain interiors and unique hardware options that complement your home brilliantly.