California Energy Consultant Service Is Your Provider of Andersen Windows & Doors
California Energy Consultant Service is proud to sell and install Andersen Windows & Doors. Andersen® is the most trusted and recommended brand of windows and patio doors among homeowners.*
Our no-pressure Home Comfort specialists will guide you through a free quote appointment. We will answer questions about Andersen’s architectural adaptability, energy efficiency, and installation. Need assistance with project approval from a homeowner’s association? No problem – Cal Energy has great working relationships with HOA boards all around the greater Sacramento region.
The Cal Energy team is agile and capable. We can help you reach project goals of replacing windows & doors. We can work with different budget requirements. We can show how new replacement windows & doors will increase residence value, curb appeal, and savings on utilities through improved energy efficiency.
Call CECS about your new Andersen Windows & Doors: 916-852-8132. You can request a free quote via the Free Consultation form on the upper right side of this page.
*2018 U.S. Homeowner Brand Study of Andersen and Renewal by Andersen brands vs. competitive brands.
- Available in a variety of rich colors with finishes that are made to last and designed to retain stability and rigidity in all climates
- Environmentally responsible and energy efficient
- Made of innovative Fibrex® composite material, which is 2X stronger and 12X thicker finish than painted vinyl* and can withstand temperatures up to 150°
- Low-maintenance vinyl exterior helps protect against water damage
- Rich unfinished natural pine or prefinished white, dark bronze or black interiors
- Wide range of hardware styles and finishes, grille patterns, and glass options
- Available in a wide range of exterior colors, trim choices, natural wood species, painted interiors. and rich factory-finished stain options
- Rigorously tested to withstand hurricane-force winds
- Best-in-class glass options, including triple-pane glass and HeatLock® technology for even greater energy efficiency
- Choose from 50 standard exterior colors, custom colors and anodized finishes, plus a range of interior wood species and beautiful interior stains
- Create custom shapes, dramatic sizes and striking combinations
- Contemporary designs with sleek interiors and modern hardware
- Truly remove the boundary between indoors and outdoors with Andersen Big Doors, part of the Architectural Collection
- Create spectacular spaces for relaxing, entertaining, or just being. Start by framing your view; capturing it in monumental glory. Then simply open the glass that separates you from it
- One motion and in an instant, you’re indoors and outdoors
- Embrace your outside with an Architectural Collection Big Door moving glass wall.