Doing Your Part to Help the Environment with Vinyl Replacement Windows and Patio Doors
In Fair Oaks and across California, conservation and environmental awareness is crucial. Residents are all responsible for doing their part to save and protect our state and our planet. Did you know it would take 9 million trees to absorb the CO2 produced in one year by insufficient windows? Or, that the average home with energy efficient windows can reduce CO2 output by up to 16 tons over 20 years? These statistics help emphasize why installing energy efficient vinyl replacement windows are an important foundation for a more energy efficient home.
California Energy Consultant Service has been teaming up with homeowners for over 30 years to help make their homes more energy efficient. We will do a complete home performance energy assessment. Our qualified Energy Auditors will assess your home by performing various tests including investigating leaks, examining insulation, inspecting the furnace and ductwork, performing a blower door test and using an infrared camera. We will go through your home with you room-by-room and together determine where your home is losing energy and what solutions will best fit your home’s unique needs. Our honest, straightforward assessment and service has meant customers continue to return to us for their home improvement needs while also graciously referring us to others. We were proudly named Dealer of the Year by Windows and Doors magazine in 2014; recognized for excellence in innovative thinking.
In an effort to provide only the highest quality products available, California Energy Consultant Service offers Simonton and Milgard vinyl replacement windows and patio doors. These two distinguished brands offer advanced technologies to ensure optimal energy efficiency without sacrificing high quality, streamlined performance and sophisticated beauty.
Our windows are energy efficient
- Simonton vinyl replacement windows and patio doors will bring you a significant energy savings and unsurpassed thermal performance and climate controlled comfort year around. Simonton’s DaylightMax™ vinyl replacement windows feature ProSolar Low E glass which keeps out damaging UV rays that fade walls and carpeting. Our streamlined design features less frame and 40% more glass allowing more beautiful California natural light into your home.
- We also offer the top-quality Milgard brand of vinyl replacement windows and patio doors. Did you know that 40% of your home’s temperature control is lost due to inefficient windows and doors? Milgard’s vinyl replacement windows and patio doors come with a selection of glass treatments to increase efficiency in your heating and cooling systems. For example, Milgard also offers Low-E film coating and a variety of tint coatings that help control temperature as well as improve privacy and security.
- Milgard knows the importance of responsible manufacturing. By using strict guidelines, they are committed to reducing their environmental footprint. They accomplish this by using wise pre-consumer and post-consumer best practices such as reusing and recycling vinyl and minimizing waste.
Our windows are high quality and high performance
- Milgard maintains the highest possible standards for materials and manufacturing. Each material used in building Milgard products is strictly tested and inspected to ensure only the best resources are built into their brands. Then, every step of the manufacturing process is quality controlled to ensure the highest quality possible. As a result, Milgard Windows and Doors are built to last. They are non-corroding and virtually maintenance free. Their firm quality standards prove Milgard’s commitment to excellence.
- Our Simonton vinyl replacement windows are also built to last making them a value-added improvement for years to come. The manufacturing process takes a team of highly skilled craftsmen to meet Simonton’s strict durability standards. The superior vinyl used in Simonton’s vinyl replacement windows and patio doors will not rust blister, rot, or corrode and is also maintenance free. Simonton’s state-of-the-art four point fusion welding and exacting construction methods are two important reasons why Simonton vinyl replacement windows and patio doors are award winning.
Our windows are beautiful
Our vinyl replacement windows and patio doors not only add energy efficiency and value to your home, they also add beauty.
- With Simonton vinyl replacement windows and patio doors you can choose from an array of handsome architectural styles. DaylightMax™ vinyl replacement windows come in a varied selection of exterior colors to enhance your home’s curb appeal. With the sleek style of the DaylightMax™ vinyl replacement windows, it is possible to use your current indoor window coverings allowing an effortless transition into your current interior design scheme.
- Milgard also offers a large selection of architectural designs. There is something to satisfy every style and personal design vision. Milgard’s vinyl replacement windows and doors even offer a wide variety of color choices with seven premium exterior vinyl finishes. From the more traditional white and beige to our new ‘light gray’ or ‘espresso’ there is something to satisfy every personal preference. Milgard’s new color coating technology allows UV rays to pass through the paint and reflect off the frame preserving color integrity for many years.
To schedule your free in-home consultation visit our website at www.calenergyexteriors.com and complete the online consultation request form or give us a call 916-993-5000. You can also meet with our knowledgeable professionals at our showroom to see for yourself the quality and value of our vinyl replacement windows and patio doors. We are located at 11367 Trade Center Drive, Unit 115, Rancho Cordova, California 95742. Let the experts at California Energy Consultant Service show you how vinyl replacement windows and patio doors can add energy efficiency, high performance and beauty to your Fair Oaks home.