California Energy Consultant Service Provides HVAC Maintenance and Annual Tune Ups in Sacramento and the Greater Sacramento Region – Low Rates, Great Service!
Your HVAC is a complex piece of machinery. It is designed to last. But it also is put under a lot of pressure to work hard and work efficiently. That requires consistent HVAC tune ups to check for signs of damage, make adjustments, tighten parts, and more.
California Energy Consultant Service is Sacramento’s Best HVAC company. We provide HVAC maintenance and HVAC tuneup services both as a one time service and as part of our club system, and we can schedule you in quickly to give you peace of mind right away. Contact us at (916) 545-7912 or use our online form to schedule an appointment with our HVAC team members.
Why Every HVAC Needs Semi-Annual Maintenance
Sacramento is hot in the summer. Very hot. Sometimes dangerously so. Your AC is working extremely hard to keep your property not only cool and comfortable, but in some cases livable.
That ongoing work puts a lot of pressure on the HVAC to work properly, and if something goes wrong, it can snowball into a broken system that may require an expensive repair or replacement – all while you’re melting in your home.
That is what HVAC tune-ups and annual system maintenance is designed to address. Twice per year, our team comes to your property to make sure that your heating and cooling system is ready to work hard and work properly. HVAC tuneups:
- Extend the life of your HVAC system.
- Improve energy efficiency.
- Prevent the need for more expensive repairs.
HVAC maintenance helps not only your AC, but also your furnace or heating system, ensuring that it runs safely and with fewer problems in both the short and long term.
What is Included in an HVAC Tuneup?
Tune-ups are a combination of HVAC inspection and maintenance. Our goal is to both spot potential problems before they become expensive challenges, and make sure that every bolt is tightened so that your system continues to operate.
Some of the activities that we may perform include:
- Checking and replacing air filters.
- Making sure that all moving parts are oiled and running smoothly.
- Examining the system for any leaks.
- Making sure all the electrical connections are tightened.
- Measuring how cool or warm the system can be.
- Measuring the total amount of energy output the system expends.
- Cleaning the condenser and coils, and more.
Different systems may require different forms of maintenance. We will also talk to you about how well the system has been working, and see if there are any issues that can be identified from your concerns. We encourage you to talk to us at your appointment about your energy bill, as higher prices could be a sign of an aging HVAC system.
Why Choose California Energy Consultant Service for HVAC Tuneups?
California Energy Consultant Service is an HVAC company in Sacramento, serving Orangevale, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove, Roseville, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, and beyond.
As a full service HVAC company we are familiar with every single component of essentially all HVAC systems of the last 30+ years. We employ a highly trained, highly skilled team that stays continually up to date with the latest HVAC technology.
But what our customers enjoy most about working with CECS for the energy efficiency needs is that we are:
- Thorough – We take our time on each property, carefully reviewing every component with technology that allows us to provide complete assessments. We are very hands on, and stand behind the quality of our work.
- Fast – We make sure that we have someone available to schedule in soon, so you’re not waiting weeks or months for your tune up. We know how important it is for your system to receive the maintenance it needs, and we will do whatever it takes to schedule you in as soon as possible.
- Cost Effective – We know that our customers are cost conscious, and so are we. We do anything we can to try to help you save money, including our club promotion, which decreases not only the cost of your maintenance, but the cost of any repairs you need as well.
Because we are a full service Sacramento HVAC company, we can also help you with great rates and the best possible service if you are faced with needing AC repair, AC replacement, heating or furnace repair, duct work, or any other service that requires our expertise.
Finally, California Energy Consultant Service is an energy efficiency contractor. That means that our team can analyze not only your HVAC system, but your windows, your siding, and more. If you ever need us to help you figure out why your energy bills are higher or what you can do to improve your energy efficiency, we’ll be there to help.
Start Today with HVAC Maintenance in Northern California
California Energy Consultant Service started right here in the Sacramento area, and we continue to serve the community here today. We are based in Orangevale, and supply HVAC tuneups to Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Roseville, Granite Bay, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, and all throughout the region. We are licensed, insured, and have a history of providing high quality HVAC services for homeowners throughout the area.
If you are looking for a company to provide a one time system maintenance or ongoing tuneups, contact our team here at CECS today to schedule your appointment.